THE 3HAG - 6 Part Webinar Series
What You'll Learn Through The 11-Part Series
- We will define what your 3-Year Highly Achievable Goal is.
- We will all do an Internal Operational Analysis for your company. To prepare, you can watch my video explaining this analysis here
- I will help you conduct your External Market Analysis to create "The Map" you are playing in (As featured in Chapter 2 of The 3HAG Book here)
- Identify your core customer. WHO is going to buy from you at a profit? We will identify and get to know your customer right down to the person.
- Attribution Framework : Find the "white space" in your market.
- Map out your Differentiating Activities. Learn how to compete on a different dimension by taking on a unique and valuable position in the market.
- 12 Quarter Swim Lanes – Here, we will plan out your march for 12 quarters to execute your differentiating activities to your unique and valuable position.
- Work out your 36 Month-Over-Month P&L – This is a really challenging step but like anything rewarding, this is worth it!
- Confirm your 3HAG and rework as the Quarter rolls over
- Updating your rolling 3HAG and Human Systems check-in. Maybe it is time to grow your team? By now The 3HAG will have changed the way you hire for your team.
Q + A Check In - This session is all about sharing. This will be an open table discussion on how you are doing with your 3HAG process, raising any questions or road blocks, and sharing your helpful hints.
By The Time This 11-Part 3HAG Webinar Series Is Over, You Will Have Your Strategic Execution System + Confidence In Predicting The On-Going Growth Of Your Company
For only $109 per webinar, you will gain access to an ENTIRE YEAR of Shannon Byrne Susko Certification and Training with her 3HAG Approach. With over 15 years experience as a CEO and Business Coach, Shannon Byrne-Susko has been influencing and helping grow businesses all around the world.
Explore your Hedgehog and Confirm your BHAG
When: April 5, 2016 Time: 11am Pacific
What does your "3HAG" - 3 Year Highly Achievable Goal - have to do with strategic confidence?
When: May 3, 2016 Time: 11am Pacific