PASSION FOR BUSINESS
MEET AUTHOR SHANNON BYRNE SUSKO
Shannon has more than twenty years of experience building and leading high-growth technology companies in the financial services industry. She co-founded, served as Chief Executive Officer, and led the sale of two companies in less than six years: Subserveo, Inc. and Paradata Systems Inc. She was recognized as one of Canada's Top 40 under 40 in 2000, and was awarded the Sarah Kirke Award for Canada's Leading Women Entrepreneurs in 2006. She currently serves as a corporate director, as well as a leadership coach, helping CEOs and top executives in a variety of industries keep their companies on the path to growth and predictable profit.
The Metronome Effect will guide you on your journey to predictable profit. It will ensure the habituation that excellence is derived from is engrained in your organization. Every leader is empowered to set their metric beat to make sure the company is doing everything it needs to do to grow their profit. This book draws on the wisdom of some of the best business minds of our time, as well as the author’s own experiences as a serial entrepreneur, to create a methodology that shows you a practical step-by-step process; how to rhythmically integrate all the crucial parts of your business. Every leader has a metronome—find yours and discover the path to predictable profit.
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
- BIV/ACG Vancouver 2011 Deal Maker of the Year
- Report on Business Magazine's Canada's Top 40 Under 40™ Award 2000
- 2006 recipient of the Sarah Kirke Award for Canada’s Leading Women High Tech Entrepreneur
- YWCA Vancouver Women of Distinction – Entrepreneurship Nominee 2013 & Technology Nominee 2012
- 2012 - ACG New York Champion’s Award - Middle-Market Deal of the Year – Finalist
- BC TIA Best Application of Technology Award 2001 and 2011
- BC Export Award for Best New Exporter 2002
- Influential Women of the Year 2001 - presented by Business in Vancouver
- Wired Women of the Year 2003 and CEO of the Year, presented by FWE Northwest
Shannon holds a Bachelors of Commerce and a Bachelors of Science degree from St. Mary's and a Masters of Computer Science degree from Technical University of Nova Scotia.
To learn more about Shannon's book click here.